Power Na allows MacBook while asleep to have useful activities.
What does Power Nap do?
when MacBook support Power Nap, following activities happen while it is asleep:
- Mail receives new messages
- Contacts keep up to date with changes made on other devices
- Calendar receives new invitations and calendar updates
- Reminders keep up to date with changes made on other devices
- Notes keep up to date with changes made on other devices
- Documents stored in iCloud keep up to date with changes made on other devices
- Photo Stream keeps up to date with changes made on other devices
- Find My Mac updates the location of the Mac, so you can find it while it’s asleep
- VPN on demand continues working so that your corporate email updates securely. (Power Nap supports VPN connections that use a certificate to authenticate, not VPN connections that require entering a password)
- Mobile Device Management can remotely lock and wipe your Mac
During Power Nap, MacBook plays no system sounds, including the Play Sound or Send Message feature of Find My Mac.
If Mac has a hard drive (HDD) or a Fusion drive, you might hear sounds from the drive as it comes on during a Power Nap update, during operation, and when the drive turns off. You have the option to turn Power Nap off.
When Power Nap is turned on, your computer might be warm to the touch, even if it’s sleeping. If your Mac exceeds a predefined temperature, Power Nap operations are suspended so that your Mac doesn’t overheat. When your Mac wakes up, it’s ready to go.
We can repair all problems in all model of Mac Books and iMac. We offer on the spot repair by certified technician. We use brand new OEM parts and professional installation. All repaired come with 90 days warranty. We also offer comprehensive diagnostic service, free of charge for your device.1- If battery status menu icon shows an X, computer does not recognize that means installed battery.
- Liquid / Water Damage Repairs
- Logic Board Repair
- Screen Replacement
- Keyboard/Track Pad Replacement
- SSD Hard Drive Upgrade