For protecting your information and saving time, you can check these steps before servicing your device.
Before you bring in your device
You should go through these below steps after that you can deliver your device to an Apple Store, Apple Authorized Service Provider, or carrier. In case your device won’t turn on or respond, try these following levels:
- Back up your iOS device.
- Check to remind Apple ID password. Some repairs, need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone.*
- Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service needs proof of purchase.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
- Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
- If you haven’t already, check whether you need an appointment before you go to a service location. For example, schedule a Genius Bar reservation before you go to an Apple Store.
Before you send your device
Its better to try these below steps before sending your device for fixing or any replacement. If it won’t turn on or respond, follow as many steps as possible:
- If you need to send an iPhone that’s paired with an Apple Watch, unpair your devices. When you unpair, your iPhone will create a new backup of your Apple Watch. You can use the backup to restore your Apple Watch when your iPhone returns from service.
- Back up your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My [device], then turn off Find My [device] to disable Activation Lock. Enter your Apple ID password, and tap Turn Off.
- Erase your device. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If asked, enter your passcode and Apple ID password. If you can’t erase your device because it won’t power on or isn’t responding, you can remove it from iCloud.com. Learn how.
- Get rid of any SIM card, case, or screen protector from your device and keep your cable and charger.
After all these issues, your device is ready to send. If you arranged a repair request, you will receive some instructions for how to mail in your device. If you didn’t get instructions or you haven’t set up a repair request, call Apple Support.
We can repair all problems in all model of Mac Books and iMac. We offer on the spot repair by certified technician. We use brand new OEM parts and professional installation. All repaired come with 90 days warranty. We also offer comprehensive diagnostic service, free of charge for your device.
At iRepex we can replace the screen of all model of Mac Books such as MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Retina and more. We have most of the screens in stock and turnaround time is quick here.