As a matter of fact, use a device that have a magnet under your Mac notebook computer or on its palm rest might put your computer to sleep.
Your MacBook, MacBook Air, or MacBook Pro might go to sleep suddenly if a magnet is located under your computer or on its palm rest. check some ways that might happen in this issue:
- Use an iPhone, iPad, or magnetic device on your computer’s palm rest. iPhone speakers and most iPad cases contain magnets.
- Put an Apple Watch or its magnetic charging cable on your computer’s palm rest, or resting your wrist on the palm rest while wearing Apple Watch. Some watch bands contain magnets.
- Stacking computers. The magnet in the bottom computer might turn on the switch in the top computer. For example, if you turn on the top computer, it might go to sleep before it starts up.
- Put your computer on magnetized items.
We can repair all problems in all model of Mac Books and iMac. We offer on the spot repair by certified technician. We use brand new OEM parts and professional installation. All repaired come with 90 days warranty. We also offer comprehensive diagnostic service, free of charge for your device.1- If battery status menu icon shows an X, computer does not recognize that means installed battery.
- Liquid / Water Damage Repairs
- Logic Board Repair
- Screen Replacement
- Keyboard/Track Pad Replacement
- SSD Hard Drive Upgrade